Wetstone Technologies was formed by two recent graduates with strong ideas and visions. Our main focus is to deliver web based software solutions that are scaleable while being made simple, lightweight, feature rich, portable and as self-regulating as possible.
We are always thinking of new ways in which the web and mobile devices can be used to automate and speed up tasks, reducing duplication of data and increasing integration of systems. Achieved through the use of the internet and a service oriented architecture approach to application development.
What We Do
- Android/iPhone Applications – We have the skills to get your product or services to capitalize the powerful devices more and more people carry in their pockets.
- Java Enterprise Web Applications – Have old business websites or database systems or desktop applications. We can upgrade and open your applications to the office network or the world.
- PHP Web Sites and Web Applications – Custom development frameworks and Content Management Systems to fit your unique needs.
- Systems Integration – Leverage data and process of existing or legacy systems. We can get systems 'talking to each other'
- Amazon AWS – Using our knowledge of cloud computing and systems engineering we can provide powerful managed systems and infrastructure solutions that can scale up or down. Providing solutions to small business that previously were only for large enterprise.
Software Developer, Network Support, Director
Our lead developer has been involved with IT systems in their raw form from a young age and has had experience with internet technologies before most people even knew that it existed. In 1997, when he was only 12 he had already had substantial experience in setting up a small peer-to-peer home network with a full suite of network infrastructure services, domain names; email servers, FTP servers and web servers, firewalls, proxies, the lot.
Through the late 90s this extended into web site development and hosting, primarily ASP, HTML and CSS for personal use. In 2003 his love of this new world of IT was sealed when he became a student at CPIT and graduated in 2007 with a Bachelor of Information and Communication Technology.
When he is not in front of two 22 inch LCD monitors he enjoys snowboarding in the winter and hiking in the summer.